Influencer Marketing Executive
Who we are:
WeAreFeel was created to reinvent the nutrition industry, starting with multivitamins..
Our aim is to make people around the world healthier, happier and more productive. We’re an expanding health-tech startup with ambitious growth plans, but not just within the UK, we want to ensure our product can help people across Europe and Asia too.
We offer an alternative to any other multivitamin product currently on the market. We bring transparency, quality and sustainability to the health and nutrition industry .
Combining years of experience in finance and the tech startup industry, our core team takes a consumer-centric and holistic approach by offering a new dynamic multivitamin. By supplying the body with the vitamins and minerals it needs without the unnecessary additives we at WeAreFeel believe we can reinvent the world of multivitamins.
This is a brand new autonomous role where you will be part of a fast-paced,dynamic and energetic team where you'll head up building relationships and affiliate deals with Instagram, YouTube and other social media channel influencers as well as forming partnerships with potential segment businesses (health, beauty, wellness, fitness etc).
What you’ll be doing:
Complete end-to-end relationship management with influencers, from initial outreach emails to processing payments
- Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns.
- Identify and build relationships with key influencers.
- Attend relevant events for networking and business purposes.
- Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience and users.
- Creating and developing new approaches to influencer campaigns.
- Keep on top of emerging trends, new technologies and influencers.
- You'll have budget responsibility and the freedom and data tools to drive success across all your
- Using a variety of tools to analyse and report on influencer performance.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience with influencer marketing and sales (1year+ minimum)
- Experience with driving and measuring performance across influencers and affiliate channel
- Ability to focus on numbers and report results in a understandable measurable way
- Excellent planning skills
- Results oriented
- Avid user of social media
- Passion for good visuals and on-brand approach to prospecting
Experience with planning and organising partner events is a plus
What we'll offer you:
- % Company Equity.
- Free Gym Membership.
- 25 Days Annual Leave.
- NEST Pension Scheme.
- A conveniently located private office within the Notting Hill area.
- Free teas, coffees and fruits.